DISSEMINATION and COMMUNICATION
The Dissemination and Communication Team, along with the Press and Media Team, will assure that the work carried out by the Consortium receives the appropriate coverage by mainstream and specialised media in all the countries involved in the project. To reach this goal, DETECt Project Communication Manager and the Press Office will coordinate the shared effort of all partners to attract the attention of local, national, and international media on the project’s dissemination activities.
Dissemination and Communication Team: Valentina Re (LCU), Massimiliano Coviello (LCU), Lorenzo Orlando (LCU), Marica Spalletta (LCU), Monica Dall’Asta (UNIBO), Federico Pagello (UNIBO), Stefano Baschiera (QUB), Pia Majbritt Jensen (AU), Anne Marit Waade (AU), Kim Toft Hansen (AAU), Anna Keszeg (UDEB), Fred Truyen (KU Leuven).
Press and Media Team: Massimiliano Coviello (LCU), Lorenzo Orlando (LCU), Valentina Re (LCU), Marica Spalletta (LCU), Monica Dall’Asta (UNIBO), Federico Pagello (UNIBO), Cathrin Bengesser (AU), Andy Lawrence (University of Nottingham), Ana Schultze (KU Leuven).
Tasks and activities related to dissemination and communication are included in WP 7.
The work package has the following goals:
1) To provide continuous information about the project’s progress and achievements;
2) To promote the use of educational digital tools and resources among European citizens and key target groups;
3) To achieve high visibility within the academic community, promise the involvement of industrial and professional
stakeholders and optimise the communication between academic and non-academic partners;
4) To effectively disseminate the spread of reports and policy documents among specific target groups to facilitate the
transfer of results to the different fields of the European creative industry;
5) To promote active social participation in the project activities to raise awareness about the project topics and results.
List of Tasks
Task 7.1: Developing and implementing DETECt dissemination and communication plan
Task 7.2: Developing DETECt Data Management Plan
Task 7.3: Designing DETECt visual identity
Task 7.4: Editing the public communication section of DETECt Web Portal
Task 7.5: Promoting collaboration between scholars and professionals
Task 7.6: Promoting DETECt learning community
Task 7.7: Conference “Euro Noir as production, cultural circulation and consumption”
Task 7.8: Final Conference “Images of Europe and Europeans in popular crime narratives”
Task 7.9: DETECT Screenwriting Contest
Task 7.10: DETECT exhibition and film screenings
Lead beneficiary: Link Campus University